Followers

20180812

BRIDES WITH TATTOOS

Hello guys,
It has been a while since my last post. So I will pretend it was just yesterday and I will dive right in.
This post about fascinating trend – Rock-and- Roll Brides with tattoos.
I don’t have any tattoos of my own but do admire some of them.


















Please tell me which ones you do like or don’t like.
Also, please visit my new page 

 This is my new adventure and passion. Please follow my new blog and leave me a link to your blog, so I can follow you back.
Glad to be back:-) Have a wonderful day! 

7 comments:

  1. Such an inspiring post! I love the way that certain dresses can compliment tattoos.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to see you again!!
    I have a tattoo you know? An unicorn on my left shoulder!
    https://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Francesca, so nice to hear from you. I keep debating with myself about getting a tattoo:) well, one day. Hope you are enjoying your vacation.🌷

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the beautiful post! Have a nice day)

    ReplyDelete