Followers

20130214

KILLER SHOES

                             HAPPY VALENTINES DAYS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!
I know today must be about love, hearts and candies. But I can not wait to share with you this unbelievable find - Revolver shoes by Pleaser  a/k/a Bond Girl Platforms! I have seen these shoes before, but never thought that they may only cost $69.00!!!!!! I found them in Sear's on line. The link is here
                                         I THINK THEY ARE HOT! HOT! HOT!

                                                  And they come in different colors with lots of bling

                             I guess the part on the right is a matching bracelet. Another hot pair!



 Ok, the gun shoes is not the only shoes Pleaser makes. This sexy pair is called "Adore". No wonder why, what is not to adore????

And the last pair I am posting is my favorite "Lipstick shoe"! What a beauty! Even despite the fact that Pleaser was not a finder of a Lipstick Shoe, I think they did a pretty good job by adding rein-stones on the heel.
So what are your thoughts on the Pleaser's shoes? Would you wear them?
Can not wait for your comments.
Love,
Erena

15 comments:

  1. Amazing shoes ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these shoes are awesome!!! love it!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might break my neck trying to move in these. I guess that's why the call them killer shoes! Fun blog, Erena. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found your blog and I think your photos are amazing!!
    It would be nice to follow each other.
    Step by me if you have time!
    Tania
    www.glamourmaniacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look a bit dangerous, but some are awesome indeed:)

    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com
    Visit the RmH SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shoes area really cool! :)
    I really like your blog so I follow you now with Google friend connect! Hope you'll do the same! I wait for you in my blog!

    Kisses,

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment sweety!
    I'm following you GFC, bloglovin, facebook and twitter, now it's your turn:)

    xx
    Tali
    www.RockMyHeels.com
    Visit the RmH SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are really awesome!! Btw I don't think I'd be able to walk on them XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg those heels are really killer! i absolutely love those shoes, especially the lipstick heels is fabulous!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete