Followers

20120519

CLASSIC PINK & BLUE & RUBIX CUBE BAG


Hello lovelies! Happy weekend to all of you!
My post today is about pink and blue outfit from "Connection 18", blue pumps from "Dollhouse" and my favorite Rubix Cube bag.


These heels have crystals on them, awesome, right? The color in real life is as bright as on this picture.

Of course my body-model Max is right there with me:-)


In this "Connection 18" outfit I sure thing felt 18:-) OK, maybe not exactly 18, :-))))))), but who said girl can not dream, right????

Handsome Max:-). and he knows it:-))

                                                   There is something artistic in this photo:-)
                                         
Ok, I had to post this photo because in my 40th (hahahaha) I am proud of my legs. Just kidding:-))))






So love this adorable bag. You can see it HERE



                                                      Dont you love this JLO ring?(the one on the left)


Hope you liked my new outfit. Would you wear bright colors like bright blue and pink? What is your fav color combo? Wishing you a fantastical weekend! Waiting for your comments!

45 comments:

  1. Love the Rubix bag and the colour of the pumps ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink bag is more than hot, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bag is so cool! Love ur shoes too! ou look beautiful! BTW, thanks for visiting my blog - yes we can follow each other! i am following you via GFC, hope you'd follow back:-) Thanks!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks..I am #58 on your bloglovin friends!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Какие красивые туфли! Люблю твой блог. Всегда ярко, со вкусом,интересно!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWWWWW I love all pieces of your outfit!!! Absolutely digging your unique style! I am a new follower, do the same if you like my blog <3

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your great comments! Just followed you back.

      Delete
  7. Wow! Very colorful and I love it!

    Followed u already dear, follow mine too?

    Btw, Thanks for dropping by on my blog <3

    xoxo,
    majocamacho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.love your look and esp that bag! :)
    following you now! :)

    Love from Bindigasm
    Facebook buddies? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you back and liked your page of FB. Like mine?

      Delete
  9. I love that you are so fearless about color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a bright outfit! love the clash of colours and the bag! so unique :)

    wishfulpenguin.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear for visiting my blog! I am very impressed with yours.

      Delete
  11. Such a funky outfit! And in love with the rubik cube bag... my brother and I always play it (yea, us geeks hehe) and he even named his graphic design studio Rubik Studios haha (double geek!)

    Cheers on a beautiful blog!

    Maria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a cool and vibrant out, nicely blended together. Adore that bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ur so lovely!! & ur bag is adorable!! ur style is super fab!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the fantastical comments! Following your blog now.

      Delete
  14. Thank you for following!!! <3


    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous heels, thanks for commenting on my blog dear, Following you now!
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hot shoes, love them!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun pair of shoes! And that purse is so different!
    Would love for you to stop by my blog sometime!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the shoes! I want it! and the bag is oh so cute. :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are some bright colors. I love it! How fun.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice look! That bag is so unique :) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you so much for following! I am following you back with pleasure!

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the happiness that you project!!

    If you can, visit my blog and leave a comment :)

    http://artsfashionmix.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete