Followers

20110414

I LOVE MY DOGS:-)

                                                         Please meet Max & Julie:-)

                                                            Max is a JET's fan:-)

                                                           Julie is just a princess:-)
They are computer savy:-)
                                                                  and 2 lazy bones:-)
my painting of them:-)
                                                         not my dog:-)))))))))))))))))))
                                                          I LOVE MY DACHSHUNDS!

10 comments:

  1. We have long hair Dachshund neighbors, Zack and Zoe. They're awesome and best friends with my Mini Schnauzer, Leo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, Jessica. Dogs are so amazing, People should learn from them how to be friends regardless of bread, color or shape:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They make me smile every day! So glad you liked it:-)

    ReplyDelete